- Certified by Disabled Persons Transport Committee
- Flame retardant and certified by FAA Regs.
- Narrow designs accommodates train / plane aisles
- Single person operation
- Maximum payload of 150 KG
- Manufactured in the UK
Air+Chair Patient Transit Chair
The Air+Chair patient transit chair is designed to manoeuvre in tight and busy areas. The chairs narrow design enables it to pass down aeroplane and train aisles comfortably and the sturdy design of the chair means it can handle a 150kg payload. The certified fire test on the chair along with DPTAC (Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee) certificate and ISO 13485: 2003 UKAS Accreditation makes this chair perfect for public use.
A clever array of features have been added to the chair including fold-away foot rests, patient transfer foldable sides, chest and leg safety belts and a non-slip chair cushion.
- ISO 13485: 2003 UKAS Accreditation
- DPTAC (Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee) certified
- Flame retardant – Tested to FAA Regulation
- 150kg Payload
- Versatile slimline design enables movement down aisles
- Backrest, foot rest, safety belt and non-slip, wipe-able cushion
- Foldable chair sides form patient transfer boards
- Cushioned back rest and seat for patient comfort
- Fixed directional locking wheel for greater stability and control