Solo 461 Cordless Heat Detector Tester Kit
The industry’s most popular heat detector tester, the Solo 461 is a battery-run heat detector tester that connects to a Solo access pole making it possible for a maximum height of 9 metres. The Solo 461 uses patented technological innovation to immediate a focussed beam of heat straight in direction of the sensor.
- Heat is directed straight at the detector sensor
- Suits fixed temperature, rate-of-rise and combination detectors up to 194F / 90C
- Endorsed by leading detector manufacturers
- Sets 95% of all spot/point heat detector types into alarm within seconds
- Tests detectors up to 9m with Solo universal access poles
- No cables/cords – powered from battery baton within the pole
- An infra-red beam is broken by detector to activate heat generation
- Microprocessor control maintains constant heat and airflow
- Universal design suits widest range of detectors
- Transparent test cup for a clear view of detector LED
- Goes into standby after 120 seconds of use for protection
- Switches off completely after 5 minutes in standby
The new SOLO770 Battery Baton is greater capability merchandise. It allows better effectiveness each in the field and on-site, as it provides a lot more tests for every battery, for the same charge time as just before, but offered by the new SOLO727 Battery Charger.
The SOLO727 charger has also been improved and, although it supplies the very same features as prior to, it is now capable of enabling quickly charging of the new, greater ability battery batons from both mains power and in-car outlets.