Solo 424 / 423 Mains Heat Detector Test Kit
The Solo 424 is a professional and robust tool for testing heat detectors fitted at heights of up to 9 meters. Unlike the Solo 461, it does require a power cord/mains lead but, conversely, does not require any special energy-saving features.
- Designed for use on fixed temperature, rate of rising and combination detectors
- Suitable for any type of make of spot/point type heat detector
- The large clear cup fits over detector enabling a clear view of the detector LED
- Tests detectors up to 90 degrees C / 194 degrees F operating temperature
- Thermal cut-out for added protection
- Supplied with 5m cable as standard (Can be extended to 10m using 5m extension)
allow="accelerometer; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture"
#038;feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>