The PX-1 is a stand-alone smoke alarm complying with EN 14604, equipped with a built-in long-term lithium battery. Our devices therefore do not require annoying and expensive battery changes. This represents just one of the many ways how we actively contribute to the protection of our environment.
- CE label according to DIN EN 14604, ROHS, German TÜV.
- Made In Germany
- 12 years of battery life (lithium).
- Bi-sensor processor technology (smoke + heat).
- Certified magnetic carrier system with special adhesive gel pad.
- Maximum false alarm protection.
- Kitchen suitable (Condensation Barriers).
- Insect Shield.
- Alarm signal > 85 dB.
- 60 m² detection range
- Large, easy to use testing/stop button (78 cm²)
- No battery change necessary
- Processor technology / intelligent software analysis of sensor readings
- Cyclical genuine self-test function
- Help signal (e.g. low battery status or contamination)
Properly installed and maintained, residential smoke alarms are one of the best and least expensive ways to provide an early warning when a fire begins. Smoke alarms save lives, prevent injuries and minimize property damage by alerting residents early to a fire hazard. Kidde battery powered smoke alarms offer an inexpensive and easy way to protect homes that aren’t pre-wired with an interconnected system. The battery power continues to work during a power outage if they have been replaced regularly. Battery powered alarms can be installed easily and all models include a test button, power indicator light, battery locking, and low battery warning indicator.
- Battery Operated (9V Battery Included) – Easy installation and provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function.
- Low Battery Indicator – Low battery warning chirp alerts user to change battery.
- Discreet Design – Four (4) inch diameter.